Become an Affiliate (free) or member of the Global Information Network!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

What you sow, you grow


What you sow, you grow

Once upon a vision
You arrived and shone
Set yourself inside
A sunken soul
Threw golden rays of
Sunshine ‘round
Saw through dreary clouds
Floating light as feathers
Your well formed purposeful
Thoughts
Lighted upon my hungry
Spirit
At last the one so
Unknowingly sought
Has made a miracle
Evolve and grow so
The vision now has
A secure place
The strength and love
Are sure and pure
You’re in my heart now and
Shall be my sunlight
As I shall pour
My love, my soul, my all
To give you the best of me
Revealing manifestation of love
Now it becomes true
‘Tis me, really
Creating my life
A journey of loving and giving
For all of you to feel and see
For after all
We all are one
And so my energy
Is shared with you
Whereas we are all one
‘Tis creating the love in you
Too


What you sow, you grow.  I'm planting seeds that will grow a better world for one, and thus, for all.  Will you, too?




No comments: