Become an Affiliate (free) or member of the Global Information Network!

Friday, August 20, 2010

What are you prepared to see in your life?

"People only see what they are prepared to see."  Ralph Waldo Emerson

There are only 3 things you need to do, in order to be prepared to see, and to receive anything and everything you want.

First, you must decide what it is that you want.  If you don't know what you want, then you must decide that you want to know what you want.  Once you know what you want, clarify it by writing it down. 


Second, you must allow what you want.


Thirdly, you will receive it!

If you want to know more about allowing what you want, and receiving what you want, so that you can then be, have and do anything and everything you desire, I urge you to join Global Information Network.   The knowledge, the tools, the comradeship, the power you'll receive by being a member is unexplainably wonderful!   I am applying these principles in my life, and I am deliberately creating my life!


Be your deliberate creator!  Join GIN at http://www.globalinformationnetwork.com/Apply/Referrer/ and enter my affiliate code: powerwithin


There are winners and losers.  You decide which you want to be. 


I am very anxious to help others become winners, along with me, and Global Information Network is the perfect way to do so! 













 

No comments: